Blair Published by Berkley Pub.
Group in New York. Written in English.
People Arthur King. Places Great Britain , England.
Classifications Library of Congress PS U66 P46 The Physical Object Pagination pages ; Number of pages Borrow Download ebook for print-disabled Prefer the physical book? Check nearby libraries with: WorldCat Library.
- The Golden Torc (Saga of the Exiles Book 2)!
- Airs and Graces?
- The Pendragon Murders (Merlin Investigation Series #3) by J.M.C. Blair, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®.
- Mercedess Mission.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today!
- The Pendragon murders ( edition) | Open Library.
Buy this book Amazon. Share this book Facebook. Wikipedia citation Close.
Arthurian Fantasy Book Covers
- Item Details?
- Reward Yourself.
- Berkley Prime Crime mass-market ed.!
- Limericks to Brighten Your Day?
- Marketing for Authors and Product Creators.
- Erlkönigs Töchter: Kriminalroman (German Edition).
- Share This.
Her holidays have never looked so promising A feel good romance that'll get you in the holiday spirit Powell's Books. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table, Excaliber, and all the stories surrounding Camelot are all beloved myths that have been expounded upon for years in various shapes and styles. Having Merlin, Arthur's mentor and advisor, as a scholarly old gent who likes to solve a crime or two, well Merlin, Nimue, and their young charge Petronus have planned a fall excursion to Dover for the fall festival, but instead of festivities they find an outbreak of a strange form of plague that threatens to spread throughout England.
- The Pendragon Murders by J.M.C. Blair - FictionDB.
- Get A Copy!
- The Pendragon Murders читать онлайн.
- Get this edition!
- See a Problem?!
- Arthurian Fantasy Book Covers;
- Merlin has been cancelled, just when it was getting really good.
Returning to give Arthur the news, the trio stops off at Stonehenge during the autumnal equinox where they discover the bodies of Lord Darrowfield and his two sons in what appears to be a ritual sacrifice. As Merlin and his crew investigate the murders, as well as the source of the new strain of plague, King Arthur sets off on a quest that he hopes will end the plague, taking along with him a string of his illegitimate sons who he hopes to find at least one who will be worthy to be his successor. Only they keep dying all along the way from what seems to be the plague. But Merlin knows better, he just has to find out who is killing the King's heirs.